View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
When I was in the USAF back in the 80's, I worked on KC-10 avionics systems, which is just a military version of the commercial DC-10. When cell phones started becoming really popular we took one up in the cockpit and turned on all the navigation systems and had a phone conversation. Sure enough, quite a few of the gauges started acting strangely. Of course, we were in the cockpit so I don't know what kind of range there would be for such an affect, we did walk into the back and the strangeness stopped.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote