View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sounds like a plan. I don't know what I will do my Silver. I am stilling using it nightly but once I get a PW I wont need mine. My back is horribly stained from the Marware cover I own so it's useless to try and sell it.
I'm sure that some of the devs here will happily take it for development. I would be in for, say, 10 or 15$ + shipping, but the cost of shipping from the US to Europe is usually prohibitively high, so it probably wouldn't make sense
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote