View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:56 PM   #15
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Which I'm very disappointed about. I hope it's just a supply issue, and not a decision to phase out the 3G capacity in Canada.
I hope not. That's the one I've been waiting for. They still sell the other Kindle versions with 3G in Canada. Hopefully it really is just a supply issue. Guess I'll just keep waiting. I do have the option to buy when I'm in the States but I'm worried that if it breaks I won't be able to return it.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote