Thread: Purchasing Vox
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 02:20 AM   #26
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrmama View Post
I bet it would not have shown up, mine did not until the day before it shipped.
Probably not. I know when I was talking to Darrell on the phone, he couldn't find any record of the order in the system, and that was, I think, November 1. He sent an e-mail later that day saying the order had been cancelled. I didn't try to find the order online after that, but even if I had tried, I wasn't looking in the right place anyway.

Oh, this IS unbelievable. I'm just checking my account settings, and they have my default billing address in the address book section as some public library in Wisconsin! I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada. Good grief, gotta do something about that...Well, at least the addresses for the Vox order were correct. Not that I should be getting anything shipped...

I should have printed that page with the wrong address on it before I changed it.

Anyway folks, check your settings. That's under the Account at the TOP of the page, drop down menu to "My eReader Account", then to "Billing and Shipping". It was in the address book.

OK, I just changed it. That is so weird!

Last edited by 49Kat; 11-13-2011 at 02:36 AM.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote