Thread: Purchasing Vox
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Yes, very strange.

Well, at least I actually have an order number now, which will make this easier to sort out. When all of this started, no one could even find the order to do anything about it.

My husband was wondering if we should just take it and maybe give it to our son or my mom for Christmas. My son doesn't read that much though, and he's busy with college and a part time job right now anyway, and I think my mother would find the Vox too difficult to use. If I were to get her an e-reader, it would be one that is simpler to use, like maybe a basic Kobo. She just barely knows how to navigate to use a browser on the internet, never mind having to deal with a totally different OS. It's going to take me a while to catch on, and I've been using computers for over a decade, I wouldn't foist this on her.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote