View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentbolt View Post
Kennyminot, what version of Angry Birds are you running? As stated before, I'm sure it WOULD run fine if the background is disabled, however at least some of us are having problems even opening the menu to do it. I'd tried running it with the screen rotated 90 degrees both ways, with the display option set to have the LCD on left or right, nothing works. You can't click any of the menu options, or if you can, you have to actually click/tap on a blank space way above the icon, or on the opposite side of the icon, or whatever. If you try to click on the mountain icon itself absolutely nothing registers. Even when I tried to just run the game as-is, scrolling through the different episodes was reversed, scrolling from left to right made the icons go right to left.

Obsessed2, remember, if you've downloaded the .apk, you need to install it from the internal 2GB SD card, and any external SD card needs to be unmounted, or it won't work, the install will fail.
I unmounted and even removed (just to be sure) the ext SD card per your previous post and it was still no go.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote