View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #61
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Those devices are manufactured by Onyx too. But casadellibro.com is not an Onyx agent or distributor. Those devices are rebranded Onyx devices for an ebook content provider...They use their own software and AFAIK it will be impossible to install the regular Onyx software, our PDF Reader, FB Reader and Cool Reader to those devices.

The selling model is similar to Amazon - you will be able to use content of the seller only. This is why those devices are slightly cheaper than ours. The device price is also offered without additional accessories - they must be purchased separately.
According to the technical, read the same formats that i62HD & Firefly.

However, and in view of his store does not send the Firefly, you have to go looking for other options.

After a long wait since 26/09/12, I made my reservation, I had to cancel for breach of successive Speeds.

regards
fraylocus is offline   Reply With Quote