View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Overnight charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just called Kindle support they are sending me a replacement. I had not rebooted the Kindle since the firmware update. When I restarted it is stuck on the Kindle Fire screen.

I will not be putting any Go! on my replacement I don't know if it's the cause a bad firmware update but I am taking no chances with the replacement.
Did you try an overnight charge followed by several 30 second holds on the start button?

When my Kindle Fire or Kindle Keyboard lock, that process seems to always fix the problem.

I revived my Garmin GPS and my Now Bible as well with that overnight charge. I believe these Lithium batteries made in China may have some problems.

Last edited by sirmaru; 01-24-2012 at 06:38 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote