View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #68
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Don't know if anyone noticed or not, but they added some more info on these new features.

http://blog.kobobooks.com/

Quote:
Kobo Pulse comes to Reading Life™, Plus eBook Integration with Facebook®
eReading’s about to get more social. This fall, you’ll be able to gauge the pulse of a book with Kobo Pulse, an exciting addition to Kobo’s social reading platform Reading Life!
With Kobo Pulse you can:
• Feel the life of a book: Watch a book’s pulse get stronger as comments are added and more readers are reading!
• Get more out of reading: See what others thought of what you just read and get interesting stats, such as how many others are reading with you.
• Connect with others: Connect with friends and a community of almost 5 million Kobo readers around the world!