View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Software question for K1 to K3 upgrade

Hi,

I upgraded from a K1 to a K3, so I feel as though I jumped a century in software changes. It used to be that you could set the silver wheel on the location strip at the bottom of the K1 and use the next page buttons to move between bookmarks. Is that still possible with the K3? I have not been able to figure out how to do this. I know I can go to notes and bookmarks, and select bookmarks, but that seems less convenient. There are little marks on the locations strip, but I can't jump directly from one mark to another.

Thanks very much for any help you could give me

k4k
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote