View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
Mterry
Enthusiast
Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mterry knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS T1; Kindle T3G
T1 best root and list of books and collections

Hello! according to you, which is the best root for the T1? I am looking for a homescreen that show better the list of collections and books. I have many of them charged in my T1. I rooted my device with AMR Rupor 1.0.05.11130 but it doesn't show a good home screen (according to me). Anyway I am interested to insert in the T1 any applications that help me to read better the books (pdf, epub..., kindle, too?) and to look for them easily.
Can you advise me? There are a lot of pages to read in the forums and I am a bit confused. Many are speaking about old applications. For example: could I use the ebookluncher 0.1.0.04?
Thank you

Last edited by Mterry; 06-29-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Mterry is offline   Reply With Quote