View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:36 AM   #170
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornpipe2 View Post
I tried putting the files in all the 'obvious' locations, but it still didn't work. I also tried modifying project.properties and adding libs.Kindlet.path=/home/grkenn/src/kindle (where I store the various Kindle jars) and adding an echo @{classpath} to build-impl.xml, which showed that I had indeed set the location properly, but still got the same error.

I feel like I must be missing something obvious. How might I modify build-impl.xml or project.properties or whatever in order to insert my own values for CLASSPATH? Or, alternately, where is default CLASSPATH so I might simply put my .jar files there and not have this problem again?"
I guess you need to start everything again from scratch again with the following steps (It works for me ):

1. Get the source code and put it in a new directory.
2. Install the latest version of Netbean.
3. Install the Java Development Kit.
4. Open the project (point to the directory of your source code).
5. Under the Project inside the Netbean IDE, add a library that contains your Kindlet JAR files.
6. Compiled the code and you should get warnings only but not fatal errors.
7. Modified the post-compile xml file to suit your development environment.

Good Luck!
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote