View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
I know the risks.
I am just happy that android for eink readers is on the horizon and some manufacturers have started the process. Onyx is trying to launch an android based ereader. I asked them when and they said Q3.

But 2-3 members of this forum already purchased the device (alibaba one) recently. We can wait and see their reviews. Also wrexler has android based low resolution eink reader. Don't know much details about it.

Cheers!
The interesting thing to me is android 4.04 as that would make this compatible with many of the latest google apps specially google currents if it can be rooted
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote