View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #52
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
a request !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshanda View Post
I would love to see and compare Sony 505 and iLiad...
Calgary, Alberta
hey !! i'm really thrilled to see the attention this thread is getting, and now i'm even more excited because here is (i think) the first request !!!

okay ! so !!

anybody live in / near

Calgary, Alberta (Canada) ??

i know, canada is big, but we do seem to have quite a few canadian members, eh ? let's hope they're not all from Toronto. (or Prince Edward Island, for that matter !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote