View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #43
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You still need a computer to download eBooks to a Kindle Reader.
JSWolf, about a year ago I did it via the Philadelphia library, on my Kindle Keyboard, in conjunction with a similar discussion thread, just to prove I could. But it's not an experience I'd want to repeat

Response time is slow. And you have to have Javascript enabled/disabled at the right point. And fonts at some points are too small or low contrast. But you could do it.

Now, Overdrive is in the process of switching over to a new user interface. Whether that will make it harder or (less likely) easier, I don't know, and am not in the mood to experimentally determine.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote