View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #209
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Dont suppose it would make sense to add a link/download to some FREE/PUBLIC DOMAIN comics on the top thread do you?

You know... for us old folks... It's unusual to provide an application without at least SOME demo content... (people like things to give immediate gratification) viz GM's video thread...

Just a thought.
I will definitely do it ASAP!
To be honest, I have to search them myself as I prefer "one-shot" comics (Will Eisner, Breccia...) while most of free comics are webcomics.
The downsides of webcomics are:
- they come out one page at a time
- they generally don't provide "packages"
Anyway I'll try to provide some links, maybe I'll find something good also for me!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote