View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #29
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
I've read articles, etc. which suggest the idea of reading on a backlit screen causing eyestrain is a myth. It's real. I've tried reading on both a computer screen and on my Droid many times. Not fun. I get eystrain and headaches after 10 minutes.
It's real for some and not for others and to different degrees. I don't really have a problem reading on a high rez backlit screen with the brightness turned down, although I prefer eInk.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote