View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #32
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Pre-orders have arrived in stores early (read on xda). Available to purchase at many stores right now
I actually went in my bn store today to return my nook str (the kindle apps fonts did not have enough contrast) and low and behold they had the tablets out. I played with a demo, and it was super quick. The pinch to zoom in the browser was pretty seamless as well, and the screen looked better than the NC's. All in all looks like a good product, especially when it gets rooted.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote