View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:14 PM   #27
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzyh View Post
It's the opposite with me. I didn't have this problem with 1.9.8 but after updating to 1.9.9 I now have that problem with my dictionary.
I just noticed on mine that the dictionary entries are showing the code instead of the formatted entry, so apparently whatever they did with 1.9.9, it fixed it for some but broke it for others.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote