View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:07 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
or this
Colourful, light and easy to use, the Creative MuVo T100 is the MP3 player for work and play. It works like a USB flash drive, without cables - just plug it into a PC or notebook and then ‘drag and drop' your music to it for entertainment on the move, plus other digital files for backup or work.

Depends on what size storage you're looking for ....
I never knew those Muvos still existed! I really adore mine, but it's only a 128Mb model (yes, it's ancient )
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote