View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #72
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidfamne View Post
Anybody knows what would be the best locale to use if I want my format to be "YYYY-MM-DD" and the time to show in 24h style?
Which language do you want to use? For English en_JP or en_SE should work in theory but I tried them and they don't work, I think they are missing from the locale database and so the default en_US is used instead if they are selected.

en_ZA (South Africa) works and has YYYY/MM/DD date format but not the 24hr clock.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote