View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
"The programmer" as in the one who makes the rendering machine or the reader app? Or "the programmer" as in me making an error when removing the background from the image?
As in the person/people who wrote the reader app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
This happens with the ADE 2.0 desktop utility too, and with bluefire. It works in iBooks. I have not yet tried Marvin since my ipad has iOS 4.2 and Marvin requires iOS 5
Sounds like it's an ADE bug, then.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote