View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 07:15 AM   #22281
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Thank you. I'll give you k for that when it lets me do so again. You know, you remind me of someone...
People say that I look a lot like George Clooney. Or was it Wally Cox?

Quote:
BTW, I assume these instructions are for Photoshop. Which version are you using? I had PSE and CS6 installed before I had to obliterate my system and reinstall everything. Not got round to loading either of these yet.
Yes, PhotoShop. I have CS5 loaded, haven't gotten around to installing CS6 yet. Don't really need it for what I do, but I have it just in case I actually pay attention to all the tutorials I've bought... Waaaay more powerful than I know how to use... This 'face lift' works in virtually all versions of PhotoShop going back 8-10 years....
Many of the upgrades were more for graphic artists and illustrators than for photographers, until CS5, which REALLY pulled out all the stops for us photo guys. Then the third party folks also ran it up the flagpole with things like Nik Color Effects Pro, Vezia, Imogenic Noiseware Pro, etc.

Stitchawl

Last edited by Stitchawl; 11-25-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote