Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #65
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Well, I guess I just became a Droid. Last night my refurb Acer Iconia a200 arrived.
Ha! Just bought two of these for my twins. The school board here has a "bring your tech to school" policy (they're in grade 3), and unfortunately the Kobo Vox that they have already won't cut it for school work (no bluetooth or microphone). Even with the case and bluetooth keyboard (two of each) it still came out cheaper and lighter than buying the cheapest netbooks I could find. Besides, they share a fullblown laptop at home.

BTW this is a great case (got one purple and one red ). The pictures don't show it, but it works in portrait as well as landscape, and the back has a grid of holes for the speaker ports. Also, this keyboard works well with Android, though with the A200, you can use a usb keyboard as well (it'll drain your battery quicker though)
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote