View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #51
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
sun surfer, thank you for the well-explained post. I have condensed your two main points to the below (EDIT: including the suggestion by Kevin8or) and agree to the proposals, especially Number Two.

Number One: Tiered Voting
We could have hidden vote, followed by a runoff vote of the top two choices. EDIT: this was suggested by Kevin8or

Number Two: I Propose A Moratorium On Changes For A Year
So I propose that once the new year starts, there will be no changes until the end of next year at the earliest.

Last edited by dreams; 11-26-2011 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Added Edit comments
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote