View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #3
KenJackson
Addict
KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Sony PRS-650
I don't see the survey.

Before I bought my Sony Reader, I went to the library once every 2 or 3 years, but I always thought I should use it more rather than buying all the books I do.

But there is a caveat. I've always been glad that I bought my own copy of a novel, especially if it turns out really good. I almost never reread it or loan it, but I feel that I've demonstratively voted for that author by buying his book.

Now that I have a Sony Reader, and my library card makes it possible to borrow library books right here at this computer, I still haven't done it yet. For one thing, I'm always afraid that I won't finish the book before it's due (distractions etc.).

Last edited by KenJackson; 04-03-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Typo
KenJackson is offline   Reply With Quote