View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:10 AM   #7
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I tried the TXT file on both my PB360 and my Sony PRS650. I think Paolamanzini's assessment is correct, the problem is FBReader, as my Sony does not remove the leading spaces.

If you are a Calibre user you could try converting the TXT to EPUB. Calibre has a 'preserve spaces' option you could set. You would need to play around with Calibre's TXT Input conversion options until you produced an EPUB you were happy with.

Finally you would need to read the EPUB on your PB with the AdobeViewer app rather than FBReader.

I've attached a couple of screencaps of the EPUB on my PB360 using AdobeViewer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scr0001.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	68667   Click image for larger version

Name:	scr0002.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	68668  

Last edited by jackie_w; 03-20-2011 at 08:12 AM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote