View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #349
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
Thoughts after a few days:...

...I *can* say that as an "in the dark" reader, I do like reading the PW on a very low light setting in bed at night (with lights off). This has always been my holy grail for readers, so it wins on that score. The screen flaws are not apparent to me in that scenario.
How would you compare it to your 700? I sold my 700 a few weeks ago, but now I'm wondering if I should have. The 700 has its flaws, but in landscape mode, and in the dark, it was always one of my favs.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote