View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #9
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do courier companies in the US not have local depots? I have both a FedEx and a UPS depot about 5 minutes drive from my house, and if the Post Office miss a delivery, I can simply collect it the next day from the local Post Office.
7-11 is open 24 hours a day, pretty much always. And the service is usually better (which is saying something), plus, in this case, you don't have to deal with an employee anyway.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote