View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:22 AM   #80
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madali View Post
I would love if this was fixed too. I didn't even want to upgrade my firmware, but one day, for some reason, it was pushed on to me OTA. Now I'm stuck with the damn percentage at the progress bar and my eye just keeps looking at it.
Ah, did you notice the date of the prior post in this thread?
A lot has happened in the past 8 months.

For instance - you can now have fairly good control over the "forced updates". We have KUAL buttons for that.

I seem to recall posts here on how to deal with the progress bar - but don't have a clue where to find them.
Sharpen your search skills, they are in here somewhere.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote