View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #27
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
It seems to be working alright now. Headphones do work, although touchy. I'll try the "marshmallow" headphones I bought (that you recommended :-) and see perhaps they will fit better. I am in Greece and a replacement would be big trouble to negotiate and send. I'll try using it for awhile and see. The firmware update software didn't work either, but I am hoping that doesn't matter.
You are probably correct, but just too much trouble for me.
Did you do a factory reset? Are you using a MicroSD Card? What operating system is your PC?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote