View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 AM   #6
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
I'm currently in the third story. Actually I set it aside because another book grabbed my attention. I didn't care for the first story because I don't really care for the Victorian style, but I was impressed by the author's ability to replicate the language of that era. The second story was interesting and humorous enough that I would have gladly continued if it hadn't suddenly stopped. I enjoyed it, but not so much that I'd recommend to it someone. When I set aside the third story, the pair were talking while trapped in the elevator...

Based on what I've read, I don't understand why the book received so much attention. Perhaps there are merits that I don't recognize because I'm an amateur. I'd love to be enlightened.
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote