View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #161
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woekie View Post
Don't worry.
The vast majority of the PW owners are very happy with them. You're prepared for the worst now, so there is a huge chance you will only be pleasantly surprised. I know I was
Agreed, and it has to do with the fact that people are more or less color sensitive. There are tons of people on here who post pictures of what they consider great screens, that look all blue/green and pink to me and others, so what that means is that if you don't get a perfect screen, you may never even know. Ignorance is bliss in this case.

Caleb72, can you post a picture once you get it? Make sure to invite/uninvite color blotch comments: these days, most of us with color sensitive eyes are refraining from commenting on the existance of color blotches unless asked specifically to do so.

Last edited by xendula; 01-28-2013 at 05:44 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote