View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Yes, sorry for the confusion! Trying to make the directions simple, I may have made them a bit too simple and may not have included enough information.

As issybird said, first we have the one-day poll which is occurring now. There are no nominations during this one-day poll, only voting on the poll. The poll is multiple choice and you may vote for as many options as you'd like. The voting on the poll will determine the time period we use.

Once the poll is over we will have our time period, and then we begin nominating works, like normal, that fits into the time selected.

If anyone was confused about the poll and voting process that already voted and would like to vote for more options than you already have, then PM me with what else you'd like to vote for. I can't alter the poll, but when it is over I can post any additional votes to be added to and included with the poll results.

ETA - I updated the original post to hopefully make it a little clearer.

Last edited by sun surfer; 02-06-2012 at 05:02 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote