View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Thanks, but since Sony does not have a Device Letter, I can't connect to Calibre. However, I just opened the book as you say and got to the Inspect page (yea!!). Looking at the Styles section, it doesn't show font, lots of other stuff - is this because I can't connect the Sony?

Is there a way to just transfer all this over to Calibre for its settings?

Lyn
There are many sub sections under styles, click on some text, then inspect.
I believe Computed Style is the results of the Cascade. font-family should appear. your task is to find the parent.

You can add your stylesheet to conversion. IMHO one size fits none
I prefer to reverse engineer a book and introduce my tweaks that-a-way
YMMV
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote