View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Download the attached kindle-2.5-fonts-3.1.N.zip file, and unpack it. In here, you'll find a bunch of .bin files, and a src directory.
This time, we'll need the linkfonts directory inside the src directory. Upload it to the root of your Kindle. (You should then have a linkfonts directory alongside your documents folder).

QUESTION: I unpacked the winzip file, I didn't see anything indicating src? If I do find this are you saying to create the src directory first and then place linkfonts inside this directory? Also, inside the Winzip package, I see two linkfonts (1) linkfonts and (2) linkfonts-init. Which one should I use.

THanks so much to everyone that help bring the fonts back, I miss my Georgia 2 desparately!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote