View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***Could people post what they thought of books that are on promo but read before? I need some help deciding ...***

Forgive me, Lilac, but I think many independent authors and small publishers here might well think you've got the idea back to front.

The point of special Read an Ebook Week promotion is that people will recommend books they've got free so that others will buy, not that folks will buy and review books so that others can get them for nothing.

No hard feelings, but creators of books do nead to eat like other folks.

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote