View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:52 AM   #5
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmomm View Post
Thanks, PilotBob. Now I need some guidance how to do that. On my iPhone, I open Stanza. I go into "Library". I tap on "Online Catalog". (I don't have an option that says "Library/Stores"). I see choices for Fictionwise, BooksOnBoard, Feedbooks, Project Gutenberg, etc. I don't see where it says I can go into eReader.com. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Pick Fictionwise, it is the company that owns ereader.com

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote