View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Huh, you're tired of me mentioning it seems to work on linux already?? After only two times (I think)?

Um, sorry about that.

Just thought I'd stop by and say I get the problem with the en_US dictionary too. So that shouldn't be a fix.
I'm using the English dictionaries from here http://extensions.libreoffice.org/ex...s-dictionaries

In Sigil and now in Calibre ebook-edit too

I'm not sure why that en_GB dictionary works and the one that Sigil ships doesn't. I had a brief look at them, but nothing jumpt from the screen saying 'loook-at-meee', 'loook-at-meee'.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote