View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:18 PM   #44
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssquirrel View Post
I decided to attempt this on my Mac using MesaSQLite, despite the fact that I really don't know what I'm doing Unfortunately, I keep getting error messages
A real WAG - try putting a semicolon after the END in the last line (or if that doesn't work a / on a blank line at the bottom after the END line). The basic Oracle sqlplus command seems picky about how you finish a SQL statement or block, whereas some of the GUI tools are more forgiving. Maybe MesaSQLite is being overly picky here too.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote