View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #5
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I've found myself forgetting what I was doing after rotating a couple times and got worried when the button at the bottom wasn't working. It wasn't until I realized that it was upside down, and I wasn't pushing a button, rather just a spot.

I looked around to make sure nobody saw me start to panic a bit. Thankfully, only a sleeping baby was there as a witness.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote