View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #14
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by yifanlu View Post
What you said was interesting, but I think for the sake of clarity and to prevent confusion, we shouldn't discuss the Kindle Fire in this thread. As I said in the first post, the Fire and the Kindle 4/Touch are completely different. Kindle Fire runs Android while the Kindle 4/Touch uses the same Amazon java framework as the Kindle 3/2/1. You are free to start another thread on developing for the fire, but right now, we don't have much information. (And I'll say one more thing, it's running Android but it's Amazon's custom android, so no adb is involved).
Actually I was speaking about the e-ink kindles I was just suggesting that since we have tighter security controls we could take inspirations by android hacks and use apps written with the official KDK to gain root access.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote