View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:41 AM   #11
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
I still haven't seen any reading device that would support EPUB3 except iBooks which supports partially.
I still haven't seen any reading device that supports EPUB 2.0.1, except all the devices that "support" EPUB, which do it partially.

My thoughts about EPUB3 is that it adds some useful things, but fails to specify some more useful things, and it will probably be ignored. OK, it won't be ignored for things like "I can add video, it's in EPUB3", but will for "I should support MathML, it's in EPUB3".
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote