View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
OK, open a ticket, I'll get to it when I can. I suppose it will be part of allowing users to configure the external viewer per format as well.

@theducks: For a lockout to work will require rather a lot of internal plumbing work, which to me personally, is not worth it. Still some other calibre developer might feel otherwise so open a ticket for it.

Showing timestamps when hovering over a format is an idea that appeals to me and may be not too hard to implement, so open a ticket for that as well.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote