View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 03:46 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
I did not put them in the collected forms that Harry loves so well as the information I found said that there were twenty Lupin books in total.
I find the "anthology/omnibus" (is there a difference? ) format useful for a series like, say, the "Raffles" or "Father Brown" stuff because it means that it's all together in one place on the Reader that way.

Obviously, though, if you're not sure about the order of the books, or whether there are any "gaps" in what you have, doing individual conversions is a lot better.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote