View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 07:54 AM   #3384
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockiecxh View Post
I'm currently using Launchpad to call a script to change to new hack font. but I need to copy over all the font files into linkfonts/fonts. The copying costs a lot of time.

I saw the linkfonts shell script, and found that you are using mount --bind to link the whole fonts folder. I cannot easily mount to another folder, because all the other font files are needed, not only the ones I wanted to change.
Is there any easy way to change font?
Sure - read the man(ual) page on mount and its --bind option.

Linux allows you to "mount --bind" individual files.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote