View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #912
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Just downloaded that myself and had a look - the illustrations really look messed up. It's weird; the text and parts of each illustration are crisp and clear, but the larger portion of each image is quite blurry. Wonder how they managed that...

ETA: I guess you must have come across this. It's only jpg, but the images look a lot cleaner than the Google scan to my eyes.

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 07-08-2014 at 10:03 AM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote