View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #26
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
It makes me wonder if they may possibly have found a solution at last. I'm expecting mine tomorrow, the one they say should be perfect, but mine is a 3G, so I don't know if that will make a difference. If it has problems, I'm going to ask Andrew for a 603 Wifi, just to see. I don't need the 3G, they upgraded me free due to all the problems.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote