View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by teachertweiss View Post
I have a friend that has recently lost not only her husband, but her son as well. I have several audiobooks on my kindle fire and need to transfer them to her kindle fire. There has to be a way to do this, I need help! If there's anyone out there that knows how to do this my friend and I would be forever grateful.
Thanks, Terri
Amazon has that feature, contact them. You can gift a book of yours, and it will not be available to you for that time. Get the details from them.
new is offline   Reply With Quote