View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #438
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Well I got my Kobo Glo today and I'm happy about it. I went to Chapters Indigo store because I wanted it right away. As I was checking out the covers, the lady there told me both the Touch and Glo covers can fit for the Glo, so I'm glad to know I can also check out the Touch cover for my Glo.

I had no problem updating the firmware. The Kobo Glo looks pretty nice and the light is a must. Since it's my first ereader I obviously expect a period of adaptation. I'm really happy about the numerous dictionaries and translation tools, so I tried it and it's pretty nice. I'm bilingual (French main + English second) and I hope to learn German at some point, so I can tag english words and see meanings and translations.

I plan to buy more memory at some point because I will put lots of books on my Kobo. I have tons of books at home that I want to replace by ebooks so...

Last edited by Nothingness; 11-09-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote